8.4.11

spring cleaning

it's a new and fresh start for me over here and i couldn't be happier about it. this time of year is perfect for stepping back and taking a look at what you have and what you want. life is changing quickly and as i approach my 30th birthday (in a few months) i am more certain than ever that i am going down the right route.

this is a big year. i am, as i mentioned, turning 30. i am totally at peace with that though and am certain that my 30's are going to be super fantatsic. i enjoyed my 20's but really, i am ready for a little more stability in my work, finances and relationships than i had 10 years ago.

i am getting married soon and am more and more convinced every day that i am the luckiest girl in the world to have the partner that i do. he is genuinely my absolute best friend and well, it doesn't get better than that.

i am moving forward in my career and enjoying my work everyday. now, not every day is a great day but the good outweighs the bad and i don't think i could really ask for much more than that.

and finally, we are moving into a new house. it's not actually new (although it's new to us) and it's not actually ours (we're still renting) but it's the first home we'll share together just the two of us since we started dating over 3 years ago, and i could not be more excited for it.

with all of this going on there are relationships in my life that are ending. there are some that are just beginning. there are also one's that were always there that i am putting a better effort into developing. people come in and out of your life for a reason i think and i know i am taking the ones with me that i am supposed to.

this blog doesn't necessarily have a purpose or even a true direction. let's see where this takes us.

No comments:

Post a Comment