26.5.11

i'm sick. again! what the heck guys. this office is a friggin daycare when it comes to germs and 4 people including myself tapped out at noon to go home and be gross and snotty in the comfort of our respective pjs and beds. oh but my bed had kittens in it which made me feel better right away.

so although last night my defense against whatever this is (i am guessing strep throat) was a serious double dose of generic NyQuil - i also made the monumental mistake of having 3 really large rum and ginger ales. what can i say? i was extremely bored. anyway, turns out that mixture makes you good and comatose for at least 12 hours and as a result i woke up after pretending to be a dead body all night.


in an effort to make up for my ridiculous choices of last night, i am double dosing on a spinach, strawberry, blueberry, coconut water and rice milk smoothie.

i feel better already.

No comments:

Post a Comment