5.3.12

i don't even mind that it's monday...

after another great weekend like that one - busy but full of all the good stuff.

friday was roman day! jimmy and i headed out to see him and my boys and neens & sum were there too. SO good. i really need to make a trip out to winnipeg one of these days to see him. post baby and most definitely post winter. btw: um, it's FREEZING outside today! what the heck?


sat was another day full of great friends when we met nina at union and headed to p-town where my brother picked us up and we headed to bowmanville for lise's bday party.

(the cupcakes i made totally look more like cat heads than hearts - unintentional!!)

sitting in her apt surrounded by people i have been friends with for 15 years really made me aware of how lucky i am.

i'm so lucky i can bring my brother, my oldest and bestest buddy with me to things like this because it really just makes everything that much sweeter to have him there.

i'm lucky because my husband is a good, kind and loyal person who treats my friends like gold.

i am lucky that i have a circle of people that will always be the same, no matter how much we all change.

and i am lucky for a friend like my lisa who is 31 years of the best stuff a friend could ever be made of.

maybe lucky is the wrong word - maybe grateful is what i should say instead. but hey, i'm definitely feeling both.

No comments:

Post a Comment